CURRENT TEACHING POSTS
KEY STAGE 2 TEACHER – GILLINGHAM
JEAN READ Education Resourcing are working on behalf of a super, well resourced, well managed Primary school in Gillingham who are looking for a skilled and talented Key Stage 2 teacher to cover a Year 3-4 Class maternity leave. Immediate start.
- The ideal candidate will:
- Have high expectations of children's attainment, achievement and behaviour.
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner.
- Work well as part of a school team and relate well to parents.
- Have good organisational skills.
- Make a positive contribution to all aspects of school life.
Applicants must hold QTS (Qualified Teacher Status). You must be legally entitled to work in the UK.
Please note that all applicants will be required to supply two professional references and have an enhanced DBS carried out. If you have lived or worked overseas you will need to provide an overseas police check. JEAN READ Education Resourcing is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for this position please call Denise on 01233 610227 or email: email@example.com